Why the hell should I trek all the way out to Queens? Answers within.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crafters unite!


The Sunnyside Gardens Community Association's annual Craft Fair and Oktoberfest is happening Saturday, October 11th from 12-6 at Sunnyside Gardens Park on 39th Ave at 49th St. My friend Katie will be on hand to sell you her adorable appliqued baby tees and onesies. I'll have some more promo images up, so keep watching!

Meanwhile, I received this from one of the organizers:

We still have spots available for interested crafters, plus everyone should come check out this year's craft fair! The deadline for the 2nd Annual Sunnyside Gardens Park Craft Fair is coming up soon. This event will be bigger and better than last year as we are teaming up with the park's Oktoberfest, so there will be pumpkins, drinks and plenty of people - we hope you can join us.


Email me (clairedeveron -at- gmail -dot- com) for the vendor contract and contact info.

No comments: